SCS Annual Field Day will be on Wednesday, June 13th.
All students from Kindergarten to Grade 8 should wear their SCS Gym Uniform to school with a bathing suit underneath. Kids should be prepared for a fun-filled day outside in the sun. They should bring a towel and a change of clothes, water bottle, sunscreen and may have a water gun. Please have the child’s name on everything.
Hotdogs will be provided by the PTG.
We are asking for donations of cut up fruit - watermelon, strawberries, blueberries, etc. Please drop off fruit Wednesday, June 13th in the morning.
- About Us
- Mrs. West's Class (Pre-K)
- Mrs. Lorren's Class (Kindergarten Readiness)
- Mrs. Katra & Mrs. Cadin's Class (Kindergarten Readiness)
- Kindergarten (Miss Richards)
- 1st Grade (Mrs. Grad)
- 2nd Grade (Miss Hull)
- 3rd Grade (Miss. Ineson)
- 4th Grade (Ms. Langley)
- 5th Grade (Mrs. Roman)
- 6th Grade- Mr. Stahl (ELA)
- 7th Grade -
- 8th Grade- Mrs. Cooper (Spanish)
- Middle School Religion (Mrs. Manley)
- Middle School Science/ Social Studies
- Special Classes >
- After School Program
- Cafeteria Menu >
- Health Office
- Faith Formation
- Transportation Request Forms
- Teacher Pages >
- Employment Opportunites