Education for the Future - Values for Life
• • • Registration in Now Open for all Grades • • •
We have 10 Bison Fund Scholarships to give away to new eligible families!
Please see the attached Morning Announcements from Mr. Bandelian. Check back Monday to Friday at 8:30am for morning announcements!
Monday, June 1, 2020
Dear SCS Students,
We Miss You!
In accordance with government orders, schools are
closed through the remainder of the school year due to Covid-19.
• Updates will follow as we receive them •
21st Century Learning
Southtowns Catholic Schools
2052 Lakeview Road
Lake View, NY 14085
Phone: 716 - 627 - 5011
Fax: 716 - 627 - 5335
Rev. Sean DiMaria
Mr. Marc Bandelian -
Mrs. Lisa Strozyk -
Office and Business Manager
Mrs. Pamela Johnson -
Catholic High Schools
News & Announcements
Saint John Paul II
SCS Event Planning Request Form
Important Coronavirus Information
2020 Grade 8 Virtual Art Show
• Monday, June 8th - School Supply Pick Up 1:00 to 5:00
• Tuesday, June 9th - School Supply Pick Up 1:00 to 5:00• Friday, June 5th - The last day for instruction
• Tuesday, June 16th - Pre-K Graduation at 10am
• Wednesday, June 17th - Kindergarten Graduation at 10am
• Wednesday, June 24th - Eighth Grade Graduation at 7pm
• Thursday, August 13th - Kindergarten Screening
• Wednesday, August 19th - Pre-K Orientation
• Thursday, August 20th - Kindergarten Orientation
Southtowns Catholic is committed to protecting the health and safety of students and staff. Below, please find the letter from Mr. Bandelian and a few recommended websites:
Our 8th Grade Scholars!
Our parents are amazing! Thank you to the Dodson family for making our 8th Graders feel loved. The signs are beautiful. Here is Kaylee Dodson. Congratulations Kaylee!
SCS at Home
Send you photos of students working at home to email@example.com
3/14 - "31 Days of May" (POSTPONED)
STREAM Career Exploration
As a STREAM school, SCS endeavors to provide relevant learning experiences for our students. Through our Career Exploration, parents are invited to speak to students about their careers, exposing students to the real world applications of their learning.
Your experiences inspire student achievement. Career Exploration links students' interests and potential career paths. A handy student may realize she would make a great engineer; a creative student may see his future in advertising. You can help show our students the bigger picture.
All volunteer hours will count towards your Marian Fund!
Please complete the form below if you or someone you know is interested in participating in Career Exploration