Interested? Call the School Office for Registration
Information and a Tour
- SCS is a Diocese of Buffalo STREAM school.
- Preschool 3 year old program
- Kindergarten Readiness 4 year old Program (FULL DAY)
- Kindergarten through Grade 8
- Small class sizes
- We offer a full-complement of services including an on-site After School Program, Art, Music (Instrumental lessons), Physical Education, Spanish (grades 3-8), Technology, National Junior Honor Society, AP Math, Field Trips & Weekly student focused liturgy Mass.
- Sports: Basketball, Soccer, Track, Baseball, Softball and Cheer
- Clubs: Art, Lego & Chess
- Full Time Nursing Staff
- After School Child Care until 6pm daily
- Remedial & Resource center. Speech, OT & PT available on site.
- Integrated technology classrooms with SMART Boards, computers & Apple iPads.
- Teacher webpages
- Tuition assistance is available
- Catholic elementary students in the Diocese of Buffalo score as much as 33% higher on language arts and 22% higher on math than their public school peers.
- We have 2 fully enclosed playgrounds. One for preschool and one for the elementary school.
- Fully handicapped accessible building.
- Southtowns Catholic School has the structural support that makes for a viable school - including an Active PTG, and Board of Limited Jurisdiction and a Director of Advancement.
- Our music program is a member of the New York State Schools of Music Association
- We follow the Common Core Learning Standards set forth by NYS.