Our day starts promptly at 8am and runs till 2pm (2:10 for 3 day).
Class special days are as follows:
GETTING ALONG- Learning to play with friends and share our things.
Letter - Ll
Number - 1,one
Sight Word - to / it
WHO'S IN MY FAMILY - Talk about the people in our family.
Letter - Ff
Number - 1,one
Sight Word - it / to
WE TAKE CARE OF EACH OTHER- Discus how we take care of each other.
Letter - Ee
Number - 2,two
Sight Word - I / a
Halloween / Family Fun - Talk about Halloween and fun things to do and staying safe
Letter - Hh
Number - 2, two
Sight Word a / I
School Supply List
- 1 Box of Large Crayons (8 count)
- 2 Large Size Glue Sticks
- Standard size backpack with 1 or 2 compartments only large enough for 9x13 paper.
- Lunch Box (Your child may purchase a school lunch from the cafeteria)
- Change of clothes, including socks and underwear. Please put in a labeled bag.
- 1 Box of Tissues
- Lysol Wipes
- 100 pack unlined index cards
- 1 composition notebook
- Zipper pencil pouch (M,W,F class only)
- Sealable quart and gallon bags
- Plain white paper plates
Kindergarten Readiness (Preschool 4 year old)
Our Kindergarten Readiness Program is geared toward children who are one year away from Kindergarten. It is designed to help four year olds expand and understand their world. We build reading readiness skills. We share Catholic religious beliefs and values. Your child will have many opportunities to learn respect, responsibility and develop a routine. They will share in many experiences that meet children’s needs for their physical, social and emotional development. Our teachers help to develop a high self-esteem in your child through a positive feeling toward learning. Most of all, we provide your child an environment that is safe and based on trust and affirmation!