Our day starts promptly at 8am and runs till 2pm (2:10 for 3 day).
Class special days are as follows:
I can do it
Sight Word - make
We're big now
Letter - review
Sight Word - said
Sight Word -
We will be attending Mass on 6/1(student of the month)
4 year old moving up day on 6/12 in the church @ 9:30
Unbirthday Celebration on 6/7
Please continue to review flash cards over the summer.
Have a wonderful safe summer!
Contact the school office if you are interested in a tour or for more information
School Supply List
- 1 Box of Large Crayons (8 count)
- 2 Large Size Glue Sticks
- Standard size backpack with 1 or 2 compartments only large enough for 9x13 paper.
- Lunch Box (Your child may purchase a school lunch from the cafeteria)
- Change of clothes, including socks and underwear. Please put in a labeled bag.
- 1 Box of Tissues
- Lysol Wipes
- 100 pack unlined index cards
- 1 composition notebook
- Zipper pencil pouch (M,W,F class only)
- Sealable quart and gallon bags
- Plain white paper plates
Kindergarten Readiness (Preschool 4 year old)
Our Kindergarten Readiness Program is geared toward children who are one year away from Kindergarten. It is designed to help four year olds expand and understand their world. We build reading readiness skills. We share Catholic religious beliefs and values. Your child will have many opportunities to learn respect, responsibility and develop a routine. They will share in many experiences that meet children’s needs for their physical, social and emotional development. Our teachers help to develop a high self-esteem in your child through a positive feeling toward learning. Most of all, we provide your child an environment that is safe and based on trust and affirmation!